Sunday

Busy Weekend

I have had a busy weekend of building my tracker. I picked up the frame on friday afternoon from Geoff's and we finished the swing arm.


I took everything back to my workshop . And comenced building. It hadnt crossed my mind, but the motor has been under a bench for some time and was a little siezed. It wasnt to bigger deal and after a little messing around I had a spark and the motor turning on the e start.
Testing the wiringHeres what I saved

Sunday. Geoff was back on the pipes. He has got them following the line of the down tube perfectly.
They look good from the front but we need to get the bike on its wheels to finish them properly.

Here is how I left things this evening. Cables are made, wiring works, inc Electric start. Gel battery hidden under seat and a the electric components are mounted on the frame. I have made up a false yoke to hold the bars to get the cable ad wiring lengths good. Tomorrow we will try to fit the swing arm (if we can find the bearings!!!).

No comments: