Friday

MCC Exeter


MCC Exeter

I have posted this picture before. its the last time I took part in the Exeter Trail about 6 or 7 years ago. Anyway this Jan 6th when every sensisble person is thinking about climbing into a warm bed. Me and my mate Jeff W will be setting off from Cirencester on a 350 mile (16hrs) overnight ride to finish the next afternoon in Torquay. The trials sections start around 2.30 am. Its not a tricky event in terms of technical riding but to get a Gold Award you need to complete all 12 sections without 1 mistake.
I am cheating this year as I dont have a sidecar anymore so I am riding a solo.
This is one off the countries oldest motorsport events and the club has run events for 110 years.
So if you are feeling a little bit like some fresh air after all that christmas slobbery get up in he middle of the night and come say Hi. I will be the one wearing every item of clothing that I own! Alternitively get up a bit later as the local WI run a cracking cake stand at the section called Symms at Ilsington.


No comments: