Monday

I like cycling but I think this guy is a wanker

It gets worse more quotes!!

The bottom line is that anyone can sit down and propel a car or a motor cycle. It's got nothing to do with grit, stamina, endurance character etc as the power is provided by fossil fuels - in short supply. If you want to impress provide the motive power yourself. Otherise stay at home and donate the petrol money to charity. Smog-rats complain that cyclists feel superior. The simple fact is that morally we are. To truly appreciate it you need to ride!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree a wanker.

Anonymous said...

He is actually a stupis wanker, he really should try riding a mtbk through Africa and then see whats what...

Anonymous said...

Hi Tony
I agree with you, I try to get out on my MTB 3 times a week around Chapel so don't mind cycling, but If he doesn't think that you need to have some fitness to ride a dirt bike someone should get him an entry to a rough event, cheers
Andrew B.